Imports Delayed
Incident Report for AdStage
Resolved
Issue resolved. All import service restored to normal.
Posted about 2 years ago. Jul 13, 2016 - 16:25 PDT
Monitoring
We have restored normal import service for Facebook. Some accounts are still behind by a day or more on imports, but we are working to get them all caught up. We are monitoring closely to make sure the issue is resolved.
Posted about 2 years ago. Jul 13, 2016 - 10:52 PDT
Identified
We have identified the issue and are working on a fix. Imports for AdWords, Bing Ads, Linkedin, Twitter, Google Analytics, and Google Merchant Center have been restored to normal speed, but Facebook imports continue to lag behind.
Posted about 2 years ago. Jul 12, 2016 - 11:21 PDT
Investigating
AdStage Imports are currently experiencing multi-hour delays. Imports are continuing but for some users may be as much as 24 hours behind. We are investigating the problem and will you keep you updated as we work towards a solution.

Note that Automate tasks and Reports are not directly affected, but will be operating on slightly outdated data. All ad creation and management functionality continues to work normally.
Posted about 2 years ago. Jul 11, 2016 - 10:22 PDT